Saturday, 12 December 2009

TRAVEL DIARY Link to my other trip blog back to 1997-

Initially I did a diary of our trip for family and friends.  As our circle of travelling friends grew more people expressed interest in it so I started posting it on a blog along with a few photos.

It is a bit of a mixture of our observations, prices and info on places we have stayed, transport, meals etc and experiences along the way.  When we are in a motorhome we include information relevant to that such as dump stations and free camping places.

This blog goes right back to Jan 1997 when we started out.  The older entries are sorted by the date they were uploaded to the blog so to find them you will first have to go into the ealiest date archive.

If you want info on a specific country please E-mail me and I will give you the dates.

TIP

Consider starting a travel blog that you can use for personal reference, to help others and possibly to make money.
Possible sites for this are
Blogspot
Off Exploring
My Trip Journal

I HAVE FOUND SOME VERY INTERESTING WEBSITES BY CLICKING ON THE "ADS BY GOOGLE" LINKS BELOW EACH ENTRY. IF THERE ARE ARROWS AT THE BOTTOM YOU CAN USE THEM TO SEE MORE ADVERTS.

No comments: