Thursday, 31 December 2009

CRUISE - AMAZING, AWESOME, ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT ANTARCTICA

AMAZING ANTARCTICA









Neither words nor my pictures can do this place justice; you really have to be here to fully appreciate the beauty. This is such a magical experience almost surreal.










All I can say is if you think my photos look good then you would be blown away by the real thing.












Wilson Petrel birds, we woke one morning and saw them flying right past our cabin window.




Other than our rainy day in Puerto Montt the weather has been perfect, calm seas even around the horn and outstanding weather here in the Antarctic, we are sooooo lucky.











We have been getting up early every morning to enjoy the scenic cruising and may be too exhausted to make it through the New Years Eve celebrations but hey New Years Eve will come again but this opportunity will not! Heading for Shackleton Island for our evening viewings.









Think the American expression AWESOME must have been invented for this place.














Hope you enjoy the pics and wish you were here.







HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL AND HOPE YOU GET THE OPPORTUNITY TO FULFILL AT LEAST ONE OF YOUR DREAMS IN 2010




NOTE THAT THERE ARE SOME GOOGLE LINKS BELOW EACH ENTRY. IF THERE ARE ARROWS AT THE BOTTOM YOU CAN USE THEM TO SEE MORE ADVERTS

9 comments:

Kevin and Ruth said...

Fantastic photos Glen. Happy New Year to you and Steve!

Trent and Teresa said...

Yep, awesome is the best word to describe those photos, Glen !!
Teresa and I wish you and Steve all the best in the New Year !!
And yes, we are hoping that some of our dreams will come true in 2010 !!

Anonymous said...

Asking questions are actually nice thing if you are
not understanding anything totally, but this piece of writing offers fastidious understanding yet.


Here is my page ... clear

Anonymous said...

Excellent way of telling, and nice article to get data regarding my presentation subject,
which i am going to deliver in college.

my weblog ... clear

Anonymous said...

Have you ever thought about creating an ebook or guest authoring on other websites?
I have a blog centered on the same ideas you discuss and would really like
to have you share some stories/information. I know my subscribers would appreciate your work.
If you are even remotely interested, feel free
to shoot me an e-mail.

Also visit my page :: clear

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I have really enjoyed surfing
around your blog posts. After all I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you
write again very soon!

my webpage ... clear

Anonymous said...

I really like what you guys tend to be up too.

This kind of clever work and reporting! Keep up the excellent works guys I've incorporated you guys to my personal blogroll.

my website :: clear

Anonymous said...

Hey there,
I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this site?
I'm getting fed up of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

Thanks; check out my web page on golf gps app

Anonymous said...

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article.
I will make sure to bookmark it and return to read
more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I'll definitely comeback.


Here is my web-site best way to get ex back no contact